Thursday, November 20, 2008

Scare Alert

It was a normal day. It was a normal trip to the ladies restroom at the end of a long day. The final trip to the restroom before I threw on my coat and headed down the elevator and walked to my car and drove home. I was the only person in the restroom. I was all alone. Many people had already gone home for the day. I was staying after a little late.

I came out of the stall and started walking toward the sink to wash my hands for 33.35 seconds. I was double checking that my dress pants were zipped all the way up and making sure my shirt was in its appropriate position. I was looking down and my long black hair (it has grown out quite a bit) was flowing down into my face. I wasn't paying close attention to my surroundings. As I turned the stall corner toward the sink, I looked up in the mirror and was instantly frightened at the sight of this...



Don't you hate it when the damn Grudge sneaks up on your ass when you're in the bathroom? Good thing I had already tinkled.

Keep on Keepin on.

No comments: