Saturday, November 15, 2008

No Element of Surprise

I decided I wanted this all white Oneida basketweave 53-piece dinnerware set from Target.



So, I printed off the online page with the picture and all the details of the set, and hung it on my parent's fridge door when they weren't looking. I wrote, "This is what I would like for Christmas"...I know, I am so discrete.

This morning, my mother calls me and asks what my e-mail address is. This is not the first time she has done this. I knew she was trying to purchase something because she and my dad have asked for my e-mail address in the past in order to make purchases since they do not have their own e-mail address. So, about a half hour after I get off the phone with my mother, I get an e-mail. Do you know what it was for? Yup. I got the e-mail confirmation for the all white Oneida basketweave 53-piece dinnerware set from Target...aka MY Christmas gift.

I wonder if she realized the confirmation would get sent to me? Surely she did.

Keep on Keepin on.

4 comments:

JennavieveM said...

again, I would like to mention just how much I love your mother.

by the way, the dinnerware is beautiful. Just about the perfect amount of Debbiosity.

Deb said...

Isn't she so funny???!!!! I can't decide if I should tell her that the order is confirmed. I got the shipping confirmation last night too. lol. I'd hate t ruin the excitement for them! :) But I am so proud that they are on the ball with it and actually got it!! And so early. They really are awesome.

It's Because I'm the Mom said...

ummm...could you give a sis a hint, too?

♥Bree said...

copy cat. :]