Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun With Friends...And A Movie

We loved Twilight! It was fun, it was good. As long as you don't take the movie too seriously, you will love it. Remember, the story IS cheezy, therefore the movie IS cheezy. The book is fiction, therefore the movie is fiction. Take it for what it is and don't look too deeply into yet. It's FUN! I loved the humor, I loved the "hokey-ness" to it. I thought the director's take of the movie was great. Yeah, there are parts in the book that were left out, but there is A LOT to the book. The movie is already two hours long. I am very pleased with the result since the movie budget was limited and the actors were smaller names when production began. VERY pleased. I think I am going to see it again. I was very tempted to see it again this afternoon...but I stopped myself. My mom wants to see it (tee hee), so I think she and I will make our way to the movie the day after Thanksgiving...or after Thanksgiving dinner. Why the heck not?? eh?

Enjoy and couple of pics and my friends and I just before the movie started.




Keep on Keepin on.

3 comments:

JennavieveM said...

here here! I couldn't agree more than if I wrote this myself!! Maybe Mom and I can go with you and Agnella??

p.s. I am totally stealing those pictures. yoink!

Bridget said...

I can't wait to finish the book so I can go see the movie! Looks like you girls had fun!

Deb said...

J- Steal away, my dear! and I would love for you and your mom to join! That would be so super fun!

Blondie- did you finally start the books???!!!! Awesome! That makes me so excited for you. If you want to see the movie, I am totally up for seeing it again! :)