Friday, November 28, 2008

Must Love Dogs

NaBloPoMo is almost over...and I can't believe how quickly it has passed. Two more days and I will probably go on a blog sabbatical. Well, not really. I still have a lot of blog ideas in my head that I need to get into written/typed words. With that said and me being consistent with my "I'm a walking contradiction" claim, I am having a case of writer's laziness. It's not a block because I have a lot I want to write about, I just am being incredibly lazy and unmotivated tonight. Sorry. Honesty is the best policy.

So, in my lazy pity party on my couch as I was flipping through stations on the television and not being able to find anything that suited my fancy, I finally found the movie Must Love Dogs!!! I love this movie and I haven't seen it in so long. Plus, I love Diane Lane. I love John Cusack. I love Dermot Mulroney. I love dogs. Therefore, the perfect combination to entertain me.

As I started watching Must Love Dogs, I began to relate to Diane Lane's character.
Oh, dear.
I eat alone and many times I eat standing up...and hovering over the sink.
Oh, gosh!! What has come of me?!
I need to get out.
But, dating is so...so...so...scary....so...so...exhausting...so...so...nerve racking...so...so...ugh. I need chocolate. I'll probably eat it standing up while hovering over the sink.

All in all. This movie is adorable.


And so is Durmot Mulroney.


Keep on Keepin on.

No comments: