- Cleaned the house (not too exciting; but very necessary)
- Got some new "grasses" that are drought tolerant to put in our newly finished planter boxes attached to the deck!!! Huge accomplishment.
- Finished staining the small pergola!
- Prepared another raised planter box for herbs or in Sparky's words, "whatever you choose to throw in there"...
- Checked out the OKC Farmer's Market.
- Got our grocery shopping done for the week.
- Walked around the Plaza district and checked out an awesome retro store...called RetroOKC. Super cool.
- Got a couple of Green Goodies Cupcakes. yum.
Monday, April 18, 2011
A Task Filled Weekend and A Treat
Sparky and I
mostly Sparky accomplished a lot off of our "to-do" list this past weekend. I can't wait to share the photos of all the goods. For now, here is a list to get you excited: