Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Makes You Go Hmmmm

As I was enjoying my afternoon java and a teeny tiny weeny itsy bitsy little reeses cup scrumptious healthy snack, I started making the yummy noises.  You know.  The outward large sigh with slumped shoulders of defeat that quickly lead to the "hmmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmm!!"  In other words, that was exactly what I needed in that very moment to make all my worries go away for a few seconds.

Then, I instantly got the image in my head of good ole Bill Murry making the EXACT same noises from one of my ALL TIME fave movies...What About Bob?  What a delight to remember that movie suddenly!  That movie was a top favorite of my brother's and mine when were young.  We'd seriously watch that movie repeatedly and just laugh out loud hysterically the entire way through.  Good times I must say.

Enjoy the yummy noises!  or just enjoy a yummy snack and make your own yummy noises.  or do both.  whatever.



Keep on Keepin on.

No comments: