Monday, September 29, 2008

Word Is...

Word down the cubicle is that Hot I.T. Nerd is friggin engaged. Of course! Even the I.T nerd that carries a back pack to work everyday is lucky in love. But, Riddle me this...why does Hot I.T Nerd not have any pics of said fiance anywhere in his cubicle? Does he not know that if one is seriously involved with someone that they must display this for all co-workers to see? ...and Riddle me this...why do all my informants "think" he is engaged or "think" he has a GF? No one is sure....it's like a super Hot I.T. Nerd secret...

And of course as soon as I got to work this morning we happen to share an elevator up to our floor. GEEZ! What the heck?? And of course he was super chatty and sweet and adorable and I wanted to do things to him that would be very inappropriate for work...or anywhere else public. But that is beside the point and the story of my life. I am being tortured for some reason unbeknownst to me.

Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

JennavieveM said...

Debbie, dammit! GROW A PAIR and ASK HIM for the love of FLIPPING TURDS!!!!!

P.S. I have missed your blog. I am so glad to be "connected" again.