Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Rock Roots for Leukemia and Lymphoma



This is what my friends and I will up to this weekend. Well, more my friend. She raises money and runs marathons for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS). The proceeds of this weekend's fashion/hair/rock show will go to LLS. The rest of us are just doing what we can to help. Since my inseam is 28 inches and I am completely incapable of walking a quarter of a mile, I will doing my part as one of the models.

So, if you are in town and over the age of 18, come out and help us raise money for LLS while enjoyng watching some crazy hair and some wicked fashion all to some rockin music.

By the way, we did a fashion show last year...here are some pics I scrounged up...don't laugh..but yes, there is a teapot on my head.


2 comments:

JennavieveM said...

pretty sure I will be nursing a hangover from the bachelorette party. I am thinking loud rock music is not the best place to do such a thing. Take lots of pics.

Tina Dremel said...

Good to see that you are doing it and definitely take pics!! I wonder what will be on your head this time?