Thursday, September 02, 2010

Yay! It's September! Which Means....

It's almost Autumn! 

Oh, Autumn, how I miss thee.  You have been in hiding entirely too long.  This past Summer has been brutal with its relentless heat and is just now beginning to show signs of mercy.  The mornings and evenings are  slightly cooler with signs of a nice breeze here and there. 

Are you just as excited as I am about this upcoming Autumn?  It just seems like it will never get here for some reason.  I'm ready to dig out my boots from hiding and wrap my neck with scarves.  Oh.  wait.  I'm so excited that I already whipped out a scarf today and am proudly sporting my Autumn anxiousness.  Judge all you want.  Yeah, it's still supposed to be about 96 degrees today, according to my Weather Channel app, but I'm pretty confident it's about 65 degrees at my work cubicle.  So, since the majority of my life is spent at my work cube, then I will live by it's climate.

I was perusing the local Tar-jay yester-evening and got all giddy when I came upon a row of Autumn decor.  I'm pretty confident that I released a big loud sigh of relief.  I'm ready to get out the pumpkins and hay bales! 

So, here are some Autumn sneak peaks and inspirations for your day.




from Jcrew




from Jcrew





from Jcrew






from Jcrew







from Jcrew

Happy early Autumn, Ya'll! 

Keep on Keepin on.




No comments: