Thursday, September 30, 2010

Makes Me Want A January Wedding...

but I won't.  I don't like winter that much.  But, this song is soooooooo absolutely wonderful and sweet that I might actually consider a winter wedding.  lol.

The Avett Brothers sing this song and they are wonderful musicians if you ask me.  I know you didn't ask me...but let's just pretend you did.  Plus, there is something about the way the lead singer sings his songs that makes me believe every word and that he thoroughly enjoys what he is doing in that very moment. 

The Avett Brothers - January Wedding


Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

Heather said...

AHHHHHHH my dream is a Christmas wedding...Ok, I am already married so I will try and pressure Paige...or I can start on you!!!! :) I can just picture your backyard all blinged out with lights and ornaments:)