Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Crushing On: Sales, J. Crew, & Spring

I'm crushing on the sale at J. Crew.  Although I heart the J.Crew style with a serious passion, I normally only web or window shop due to the high quality prices.  Most times I try to mimic the style with bargain finds. Today, I'm enjoying window shopping the sites of Sale and  a bonus of an extra 30% off!  (make sure to use the code!)  There are some pretty intoxicating deals on their sale page right now, even items that would be great for the Spring that has recently sprung. 

If you're lucky enough to enjoy their newly arrived items, their new spring arrivals are fabulous!

Below are just a FEW of my finds that I would love to covet in my closet!

Asymmetrical Ruffle Tee for $14.99 (originally $32.50)


Wool harbor peacoat with Thinsulate® for $89.99 (originally $240.00!)


Ruffled henley tank for $24.99 (originally $36.50) My FAVE!


Ultra-knit weekend skirt for $24.50 (originally $34.50)


Dogwood cocktail ring for $19.99 (originally $65.00!) Comes in black or gold depending on the size.


Twisted treasure necklace for $29.99 (originally $115.00!)


Hope you are able to enjoy the sale! 

Today I am sporting an $8 brown dress from Target that was originally $40.  I splurged on it this past weekend! It's sleeveless, so an already oldie but goodie white cardgian worn over the dress combined with heels and a pair of dangly gold and turquoise earrings is a good way to welcome the 70 degree weather today. 

Enjoy a good sale item and sport it this spring.

Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooooooh! Me likey! Those will all look great on you! :)