Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sushi, Champagne, and Video Games

Happy New Year!...3 days late.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe celebration as did I. What did I do??? A whole lotta relaxing is what Babalou did.

Clint and I had busy bar maiding plans, but dropped them a few hours before our presence would have been needed. We opted for a nice dinner for two at our favorite local sushi restaurant, a trip to the liquor store for some take-home champagne and wine, and a quick stop to the little blockbuster for some game renting...yes, I said game renting.



Back home and pjs are the first on my mind. As for Clint, that video game is all he can muster in his brain. So, the rest of the evening is me laying on the couch and eventually falling asleep to you know who video gaming it on the wii...all by 9 pm. Well, he did wake me up around 11:45 for the new years countdown, a quick champagne toast, and a sweet little smooch. But, not shortly after, it was back to gaming time. As for me, I found my way to the bed.

All in all, I am happy with the way I ended my year. It was a great year, tiring year, and loving year. Nothing like sushi, champagne, video games, and lots and lots of beauty rest to top off the old and ring in the new.




No comments: