Thursday, December 02, 2010

"You're a part time lover and a full time friend..."

ZEITGEIST. You have 31 days to try to capture the mood of your culture and your life as they exist right now.

Today, I want to capture my mood and life that exists rigt now with a song.

I'm actually going back a few years, but I know must of you will go, "oh, yeah"  or "awww" or "ohhh" or ..."that's silly".  You'll probably just click off and move on without any thought whatsover.  However you choose to react, I'm in the mood for The Moldy Peaches' "Anyone Else But You" sung by Michael Cera and Ellen Page from the movie Juno.  I just crack up at the thought of Michael Cera in his short yellow running shorts and Ellen Page walking around with the huge bottle of OJ.  Plus, I love the words to the song.

Favorite line at the beginning:  "You're a part time lover and a full time friend..."



Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

jennyjenny82 said...

very nice. :)