Sunday, December 05, 2010

The Walking Dead: Survival Test

Sparky and I have been addicted to The Walking Dead on the AMC channel since it premiered on October 31st.  Tonight is the season finale and I'm so sad and excited all at once. 

So, Sparky and I went to the website in our addicted state and found the Survival Test.  awesome.  I love anything game related.

Sparky and I both had the same results: The Father Figure

You've got live exprience, and your gentle manner, compassion, and wisdom attracted others making you the nucleus of the group.  That's just fine because you need people as mush as they need you.


You've lost alot (both before the apocalypse and after), and a sense of community helps ease your depression and gives your purpose. 

I never thought I'd be this interested in a zombie show, but I guess you never say never, right?

Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

jennyjenny82 said...

muah-ah-aaah. welcome to the dark side. ;)