Wednesday, December 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo

So, I think I am mentally going to truly attempt a marathon...a blogging marathon...again.


I did my first and only NaBloPoMo blogging marathon two years ago in November.  I took a month long hiatus right afterward.  I have been wanting to attempt another marathon ever since, but my everyday for a month blogging skills are seriously lacking. 

I saw this month's theme on NaBloPoMo today, and I thought, "what the hey..."  Whatever that really means.

The theme you ask?  Zeitgeist

huh?

NaBloPoMo says, "The theme for December is ZEITGEIST. You have 31 days to try to capture the mood of your culture and your life as they exist right now. Use every tool in your blog box: words, photos, music...?"
Let's see if we can learn and indulge this splendid concept together this month. 

P.S.  I predict I will fail this "post everyday for a month" concept...umm....tomorrow.

Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Good for you, girlfriend! I NaBlo'd last month. Phew! Thank goodness November is over and done with. I'm just sayin'! LOL! Looking forward to reading your NaBlo posts!