Saturday, December 04, 2010

This Years Love

Well, I have 50 minutes left in this day to post a blog.  Since this month's theme is about my mood and life as it is right now, you will probably be getting a lot of posts about music that is representing my moods and life right now.

Sparky and I have been listening to a lot more music lately in preparation for the wedding. Music is already normally quite the fixture in our lives, but it's even more prominant now.  Anytime I hear a song, I try to listen to every word and music note and emotion.  Now, my listening is on steroids.  We just finished watching a random movie on Comedy Central and the movie had a great song during a kissing scene.  It's a song and artist that Sparky and I both knew and loved...but had forgotten.

Now that song is stuck in my head and I have no complaints about it.  It might be wedding worthy somewhere.

Enjoy some David Gray, "This Years Love":



Keep on Keepin on

1 comment:

♥Bree said...

One of my absolute favorites.