Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Wedding: The Photographer

The one item Sparky and I agreed to splurge on for the wedding is having an awesome photographer.  Even if everything goes completely wrong on our wedding day, I at least want a great picture of me either crying or laughing if off.  As long as the true memory is there and documented beautifully. 

There are so many wonderful and incredibly talented professional photographers in this world and it was very difficult to decide.  I had searched and searched and contemplated for a while for the perfect photographer for us.  I had been torn and confused for awhile.  Then, magically, a friend e-mailed me the link to a photographer used by another friend.  I instantly fell in love.  It was definitely love at first sight and my decision was made. 

We are still working out the logistics but we will be using Aimee Adams photography aka Lovebirds Artistic Weddings.

We have a fun sunrise engagement session scheduled for next weekend and some goodies for the actual wedding day!  I am so excited and so looking forward to working with Aimee.  You must must check her out!

Keep on Keepin on.

No comments: