Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Space

I used to make fun of people who used face book and my space. Most of my friends are using my space now, I was a little hesitant at first about its "coolness." After monitoring a few of my friends' my space accounts, my space has really grown on me. It is definately one of those things that you should "not knock it until you try it." I recently set up my own account becuase I think I like it better than blogger and it is easier to communicate with my friends. It is also easier to maneuver and add interesting facts about yourself, pics, music, and friends' links. I feel like such a lemming just trying to be one of the "cool kids." Oh, well. I have not added all my info on my space yet, I need to find the time to fill in my profile, but it is up and running. I would recommend My space to anyone interested in fun blogging and friendship communication.

1 comment:

TAFFYOKIE said...

I may give the My Space a try, thanks for all the info about it. I am very hesitant to try out new places, especially when it requires a lot of personal info, but everyone I have heard talk of the place says it is lots of fun.
Grat blog by the way, enjoyable reading.