Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkins, Hay Bales, Mums, Oh My!

A crisp air and sunshine on my mums is enough to make my heart warm. And of course a hot cup of coffee.

Autumn!! I love decorating my front porch in Autumn!

Hay bales. Check.

Pumpkins. Check.

Mums. Check.

Blissfulness. Check. Check.



Our little corner of Autumn. Of course we had to throw in those random things of grass in the back...I think we were shooting for "modern"...and definitely got the "what the heck are those?" feel going on. But for some reason, they have grown on me and I kind of like them there. The white pumpkins are definitely my ultimate favorite and I think I might splurge on a few more and place them sporadically.



I heart mums. The wooden box was a $5 purchase at an estate sale a few weeks before. They were the perfect home for a couple of Autumn mums.



I heart these little minis!



I heart them so much that they totally deserved a close-up.



I never thought I'd heart warts so much.


The "fairy tale" pumpkin. You have to get one. It's just wrong not to.


And this is too much. Who can resist a man that lets her call him Sparky and he waters her plants for her? I mean, really??!! It's just too much. Blissfulness deserves a few more "checks"....CHECK! CHECK! CHECK!


Keep on Keepin on.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh yay, How fun!! I'm slacking in the pumpkin and hay bale department, but I'm working up some fun Halloween stuff inside the casa! I heart me some white pumpkins too! Ahhhh, fall is here!

C said...

Everything looks awesome!!! I love this time of the year!

jmcqueen82 said...

Jake and I finally went out yesterday and picked out our pumpkins. It was so late in the season that I thought about just skipping it all together this year, but it just didn't feel right.