Friday, October 23, 2009

Playing Around

So, I'm playing around in photoshop trying to create a new banner. Above is what I have come up with so far. It's definitely not a keeper but it's a start.

What I'd like to incorporate:

My dogs
My love for food (cooking, baking, and eating)
My love for simplicity
My love for home decor
My love for anything beautiful
My love for writing
My love for fun
My love for nature
My love for pictures
My love for inspiration

Do you have suggestions?

Keep on Keepin on

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I was just going to say that I love the new banner! I have been trying to figure out how to change mine! It's so hard to decide what photos to include.

Deb said...

it is definitely difficult to narrow down the pictures! the goal is to convey who and what your blog is all about without overdoing it too much...and i tend to overdo it.

i'm slowly getting there with the banner...i feel like it still lacks a certain pizzazz or umph though!

♥Bree said...

I like it. I think that your asian-ness is missing. :D

I think the size is big for the photos that are on it. You need a fam pic with the pups and then you can add more things and still keep it simple.

nancy said...

I'm liking your new banner. Keep on

Unknown said...

I suck at PhotoShop. I may have to commission you to make me a banner someday!