Monday, June 20, 2011

Inspiration: Kitchens

I have been dreaming of a new kitchen for a long time.  I frequently pine over other blogs and websites that feature beautifully renovated kitchens.  Oh to have new functional cabinets and more storage for organization.  sigh.

Sparky and I have two rooms in our house that need some serious reno-love.  The master bath and our kitchen.  The master bath is smaller so Sparky says that room needs to be done first because it will be "easier".  We'll see about that very soon.  Plus, we need to save up valuable green stuff before we can start renovating the kitchen.  blah.

blah blah blah blah. 

I want a new kitchen.

Realistically, I know I will probably have to wait about two years before we get the kitchen up to par...so I guess I'll just dream and drool at all other's luckier than I.  In the mean time, I'm contemplating doing my own psuedo-lite transformation.  I little sanding, paint, and re-organization never hurt anything right??

Enjoy some of my dreamy kitchens.


I love the wood counter top and white cabinets...oh, and maybe the beautiful retro fridge!!  Oh, dear.  I love that thing.  She needs to be mine.




I don't think I can love a kitchen more than this one.  This is my fave by far.  I love the ceiling beams, the white subway tile, the farm sink, the island with the wood counter top, and the white wood floors.  Love love love love.


I love all the tile on the walls and the farm sink.  Even though this kitchen isn't my style, I do like the contrasting island color to the rest of the cabinets.  I do love the metal bar stools too!



Keep on Keepin on.

No comments: