Friday, December 11, 2009

UGODOG

Sparky and I's latest attempt at spoiling our four wee little doggies is ...

the Ugodog.


It's an indoor dog potty! Although I am not at all in support of our dogs learning that using the indoors is okay for their potty ways, an indoor doggy potty is a must. You see...Sparky and I can't make it home sometimes during our lunch hours, so our little precious doggies are forced to hold their wee widdle bladders for 9 hours sometimes! I know I couldn't do it, so I don't expect them to do it either. We do leave a pee pad as an option and the dogs definitely use it most of the time, but replacing pee pads is quite expensive when you go through a pad daily.

We looked at the fake grass options, but I didn't like them. The fake grass is a bit wierd to me (I know it's ironic that I'm saying something is wierd)because the idea of each fake grass strand catching a little something (you know what I mean) seemed way too unsanitary to me. I didn't want to end up cleaning fake grass after the doggies doodled all over it. EW!

So, Sparky started searching for other options and we came across the Ugodog. I like the idea of it's supposed easy clean up. (I also liked the image of the skinny looking Ruby using it! lol) I'm crossing my fingers this will be true. Below is the description copied from the Ugodog website.

UGODOG is an innovative and environmentally friendly indoor dog potty and house training system. UGODOG indoor dog toilet will not only keep your dog's paws dry, but will keep your house dry, just the way you and your pet prefer it. UGODOG Dog Litter Box is designed to make clean up simple, easy, and certainly mess free without burdening the environment. UGODOG is an ideal solution for folks who love pets but don't have a yard. Or for folks who work long hours and worry about how their loved ones are doing at home waiting to be walked.

And I also like the idea of my dogs being "innovative and environmentally friendly" potty users.

Tee hee.

Anyway, we ordered the Ugodog and have not recieved it yet. I will update you on whether or not the sweet doggies take to it well or not. (cross your fingers for me!)

Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

JennavieveM said...

ummm.... ?

p.s. my word verification was "dinglish" aka BEST WORD VER. EVER!!