Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Crushing On...

My new rain boots from UO!




I know they're not snow boots, but they still keep my little rice paddy feet and tootsies dry when walking around the aftermath of the OKC Blizzard of 2009 (still working on the name).

The rain boots were on my wish list from UO and someone must have been a good girl this year because she got them for Christmas. Woot Woot! They couldn't have arrived at a better time that's for sure.

I'm also crushing on my new boyfriend cardigan from UO.



It's so comfy and warm. I foresee this sweater being the one I wear so often and for years to come that it will be the root cause of me being nominated for the show "What Not to Wear" and I will have to fight and cry to not throw it in the trash can. Just saying. It's really that awesome.

And here's a pic of the two on me! yay!



I spy a third Christmas present I'm crushing on...but it will be a separate crush in itself!

Keep on keepin on.

No comments: