Yes, I am one of those optimistic, hopeful, and rediculously gullable people who enjoy reading their horoscope everyday. No, I am not a devil worshipper and I am not a freak...at least not in the mystic sense. IT'S FUN. So, this is my "Quickie" horoscope for today: Your ideas are just as good as anyone else's ideas -- promote your thoughts today.
Here are my thoughts:
1. I regularly "promote" my thoughts everyday. Sometimes too much. Does this mean I should promote them twice as much today? Because whoever gets the brunt of that ranting is surely getting the short ass end of the twig. sucks for you.
2. I came across this photo and article on yahoo. My thoughts? I'll give you the censored "G" rated version: Dang, shoot, holy poppy sticks. and firefighters are so giving.
Firefighters Charlie Schmidt, left, and John Stewart, both of Vancouver, Wash., fire dept., pick up their gear and head out after resting following racing up 1,311 stairs in competition Sunday, March 2, 2008, in the Columbia Center tower in Seattle. More than 1,000 firefighters from throughout the U.S., as well as Canada and New Zealand, raced 788 vertical feet up 69 floors in the 17th annual stair climb at the tower, in a benefit for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
(AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)
3. I am extraordinarily hungry today. More than usual and I am normally always pretty hungry. What am I having for lunch? A lean cuisine. Probably why I am always so hungry, huh? But if I eat two lean cuisines, would that defeat the purpose? or is it still better than eating a whataburger burger, fries, and a chocolate milk shake? Because although I absolutely dislike fastfood, it is sounding quite tasty.
4. Should I feel guilty for writing this blog while at work? nah.
5. Countdown to Paris trip: 6 days, 3 hrs. Still need to get a purse that has a strap to wrap across my chest (diagnally). Not like you really needed that crappy description. But, it is what it is.
6. Sometimes I wish I was my dog. Spoiled and adorable and not having to lift a single paw for work and get to sleep all day. Then I wonder if I would really be satisfied with such an unrewarding life. Perhaps.
7. I wonder how the election will turn out tomorrow. I know who I voted for...even though this candidate did not win my state. Actually, every election I have voted in, my choice candidate lost my state. But, I would be happy with either democrat when it comes straight down to it. McCain is way too old. I can't believe the logic on the Republican side. At least choose a candidate that doesn't have a strong possibility of croaking very soon. I am with Chuck Norris on that issue.
8. Speaking of Chuck Norris. Have you checked out chucknorrisfacts? Check it out if you want a laugh or if you are super bored.