Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Good Tune for a Sunday Afternoon

There is a morning radio talk show I regularly enjoy for good laughs on my way into work. Have you heard of Lex and Terry? They are in Texas...I think around the Dallas area and I also think they are broadcasted on one of the satellite radio services. Anyway, they try to find new musical bands that are cool and unique...when not doing there normal practical jokes and giving truthful advice. They have some hilarious regular segments if you take it for what it is...a reason to laugh. They are definitely not for the easily offended.

So, they found this band Odis and I just think this little Asian guy can absolutely rock out. He's great and this song just makes you want to bounce your head and move around however you feel natural. Check it out!

No comments: