Tuesday, November 03, 2009

P90x - Day One

You've seen the infomercial for P90x. You've wanted to try it. Well, at least I did. I wanted to see for myself what all the hub-bub was all about. I heard it really works and it is supposed to be one of the most difficult work outs ever because of it's "muscle confusion" blah blah blah..so...

A friend of mine and I started it today.

Day numero UNO. All I have to say is I'm ready to go to sleep...so more details on my midget leg kicking, confused boxing, uber super yoga, sweaty slipping hands during downward dog, and name calling and hating on the only female who was perfect at everything in the video...will have to come later this week.

Good times. Bring it, Day two!

Keep on Keepin on.

2 comments:

JennavieveM said...

Kev tried that.

Deb said...

did it go well?