Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Little Catch-Up

I know I have been so behind on posting lately.  It's been busy around our household with repairs and our actual jobs, that I have had little energy leftover for posting.  I feel like I am constantly playing a daily game of catch-up...and losing horribly.  Sadly, I've even been pulled away from enjoying my camera lately that I missed a free workshop this past Thursday that I had been planning on attending for a few months.  arg.

I have a lot of updates to share but little time to compose it all at this moment.

This past Friday and Saturday, we finally got our new roof installed since it was severely damaged from the huge hail storm over a month ago.  It was previously a dark  boring color, but Sparky and I decided to change it up with Terra Cotta shingles this time around.  It's not ready for a final unveiling quite yet, but here's a sneak peak halfway through.



I'm still working on sanding and re-painting all the guest bedroom furniture.  I hope to get this done next weekend.  As for this past weekend, my mother and I finally ventured out to the fabric store and I picked out the white linen fabric that will be my new sofa slipcover!  yay!  I can't wait to see the final product and share with you!  I'm hoping the final look will sort of resemble the Oasis sofa from Crate and Barrel...or at least the same feel without the $2,000 price tag.



As for now,  enjoy a little romp in the back yard with Ruby!

I always wonder what she ponders...I imagine it's food related.

What?  Did you say food?

Look at the movitation in that face.

So much enthusiam for such short stubby legs.

...and,

No.

I didn't mean myself.

Keep on Keepin on.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those pictures of Ruby should be in a dog magazine!! You are really good!!!