Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Meghan!

This is my friend Meghan and she is turning 30!  Her friends and family surprised her this past Saturday with a birthday party and I think she was uber surprised.    I decided to use her birthday party as a good opportunity to use my new camera that Sparky got me for Christmas.  Enjoy her surprise as we all did!
 
Happy Birthday Meghan!


Someone's Thirty!


This is Meghan's wonderful husband of the year Jeff.  We all think he did good with the surprise party and deserves husband of the year recognition...well, until he screws up something.  (just kidding!)


  Waiting for Meghan to arrive!


  


She's HERE!


  
SURPRISE!



Now it's time to EAT!






 

 
The surprise dinner was celebrated at Trattoria in OKC.  It was delicious.  I had the Mezzaluna which was ravioli stuffed with spinach, ricotta, and mozzarella cheezes with tomato, alfredo, and pesto sauces.  YUM YUM to my TUM TUM!

Getting to know you.

 


This little girl was so precious.
  
uh, oh.  I think Meghan wants one of her own.
  
ummm, adorable
  
The things we can do with foil.

  
Sparky!


Keep on Keepin on.

No comments: