Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Remember To Take It Step by Step




I find that there are some things I do that are just too literal. I enjoy taking photos of me and my lovies to remember where we have been. But I literally want to remember where my little footsies have traveled. My friend in the second photo with me thinks its a bit strange, but a small little joke has turned into a tradition for me. Where have your feet been?
My first photo with my feet in the sand was Georgetown, Cayman Islands. The middle photo with my not so literal friend was taken on a Mayan Ruin in Costa Maya. The third photo was taken in the Wichita Mountains in Lawton, Oklahoma while waiting patiently for my turn to climb.
I'm excited for my next foot photos!

1 comment:

JennavieveM said...

I need to get you a copy of the photo taken the day before my wedding of our feet after our pedicures. Remember?